Jmwebs | Ofitoner | Syljean group| Syljean trademarks of SYLJEAN are some COMMUNICATION LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.
With head office in Palafolls, Boulevard Ferreries 44.
Registered in the R.M of Barcelona, volume 40624, folio 47. NIF B64871114
In accordance with the established thing in Statutory law 15/1999, into 13 of December, Protection of Personal LSSICE and Character data 34/2002, into 11 of Julio, the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce, we informed to him that their data comprise of an automated file SYLJEAN ownership COMMUNICATION, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.
Also we informed that you can exert the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the Boulevard them Ferreries, 44 to him the Premises 3, 08389 Palafolls (Barcelona), or by means of the e-mail to email@example.com
For more information it can send an email to us a: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small text fragment that the websites send to the navigator and which they are stored in the terminal of the user, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These archives allow that the website remembers information on its visit, as the language and the preferred options, which can facilitate their next visit and cause that the site is more useful when personalizing its content. The cookies play a very important role, when improving the experience of use of the Web.
When sailing by this portal Web the user is accepting that can be installed cookies in their terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information of the use of the Web.
- Login of the user to maintain the active session in the Web.
- The format of the preferred Web in the access from movable devices.
- The last searches realised in the services of the Web and data of personalisation of these services.
- Information on the announcements that are the user.
- Information of the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with the social networks for the users who accede with their user of Facebook or Twitter.
This Web uses as much temporary cookies of session as permanent cookies. The cookies of session only store data while the user accedes to the Web and the permanent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they are acceded and used in more than a session.
According to the purpose for that the data collected through the cookies treat, the Web can use:
They are those that allow the user navigation through the webpage or application and the use of the different options or services that in her exist. For example, to control the traffic and the data communication, to identify the session, to accede to the parts Web of restricted access, to remember the elements that integrate an order, to realise the request of inscription or participation in an event, to use security elements during navigation and to store to contents for the diffusion of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to accede to the service with some predefined characteristics of general character in their terminal or that the own user defines. For example, the language, the type of navigator through what it accedes to the service, the design of contents selected, geolocalizaci³n of the terminal and the regional configuration from where it is acceded to the service.
They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that are had including in the webpage or application from which the service is lent. They allow to adapt the content of the publicity so that this is excellent the user and to avoid to show announcements that the user already has seen.
They are those that allow to realise the pursuit and analysis of the behavior of the users in the websites. Collected by means of this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of profiles of navigation of the users of these sites, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the service based on the use data that the users do.
In some webpages cookies of third parties can be installed that allow to manage and to improve the offered services. As for example, statistical services of Google Analytics.
The user has the option to allow, to block or to eliminate the cookies installed in his equipment by means of the configuration of the options of the navigator installed in his terminal:
In order to fit the permissions related to the cookies in Google Chrome Navigator:
- To click in the menu located in the bar of tools.
- To select Configuration.
- To click in Showing to options outposts.
- In the section Privacy to click in the button Configuration of content.
- In the section of Cookies the options can be formed.
- In the part superior of the window of Firefox to click in the menu Tools.
- To select Options.
- To select to the panel Privacy.
- In the Firefox option the file will be able to choose To use a customized configuration to form the options.
In order to fit the permissions related to the cookies in Navigator Internet Explorer 9:
- In the part superior of the window of Internet Explorer to click in the menu Tools.
- To select the eyelash of Security and to use the option To eliminate the exploration file to eliminate the cookies. To activate the Cookies square and, next, to click in Eliminating.
- To select the eyelash of Security and to use the Configuration to move the sliding control totally upwards to block all the cookies or totally downwards to allow all the cookies. After it, to click in Accepting.
In some navigators specific rules can be formed to administer cookies by website, which offers a more precise control on the privacy. This means that it is possible to be disqualified cookies of all the sites safe of those which trusts.
Attention to the client